Paula Butler, Realtor ®
- I caught the real estate bug as a teenager going out with my mother, who at the time was the tax assessor/appraiser for the local school district.
- I have been in real estate for over 24 years. I have worked as a sales associate then sales manager for a small real estate firm before joining Coldwell Banker Pat Dickey, Realtors.
- I worked as a State Certified Real Estate Appraiser for almost 20 years, before retiring in December 2015.
- I was an instructor of real estate courses for Panola Jr. College at the Jefferson, Texas campus.
- I pride myself in getting to know my service area and the properties that I may have the opportunity to visit, and also what influences the current market area.
- As a former animal rescuer, I am proud to be a part of the Coldwell Banker Homes for Dogs Project
- I enjoy horseback pleasure riding on one of my three horses, one of which is a rescue.
- I am just as comfortable in my boots, as I am in my heels.
- My husband and I live on nearly 30 acres and enjoy fishing and other outside activities. We have four daughters and five grandchildren and are avid baseball fans, following the Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers.